Thursday 5 May 2016

Think Pink

Hello! Welcome to a new challenge here at Stamps and Stencils! Branka here and I am your host for this month. I have chosen the theme Think Pink.
I love to use pink colour in my projects especially the fluorescent pink.
For this challenge we would love to see a mixed media project that has some pink in it somewhere! The possibilities are endless! Don't forget to include some stamping or stencilling or both in your mixed media project and remember we are a mixed media challenge blog!

Here is some inspiration from the design team:









Sue 





Now, it's over to you! We're looking forward to see your 'Think Pink' mixed media projects!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my, what stunning projects ladies! I am not really a pink person but you may have converted me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme Branka! Made me stretch out of my comfort zone and I really enjoyed the result! Fab projects ladies, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work all - I love every project - and thanks Branka for the challenge - I've had that pink paint for a while now and never had chance to use it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic inspirational projects, ladies! Thank you so much! Hugs! Branka xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous theme, Branka! Not really a pink person, this makes me reach out of my comfort zone! Fabulous inspiration from the talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge! I love some neon pink with stencils! Wonderful inspiration from the talented team! Thank you for hosting this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another fun challenge and for sharing your wonderful art with us ladies Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-))) thank you so much for this challenge

    ReplyDelete